Please contact the school office should you need assistance with your parentmail account.
As from september 1st payments for school trips, wrap around care and lunches will be collected through parent pay, a facility provided by parentmail. please see further details below.
ParentMail: Online Payments
During the summer break we will be extending up our current ParentMail facility to enable us to accept Online Payments for Lunches, Trips and the After School Club.
From September, you will be able to use your credit card to make payments. You will have a choice of doing this on the secure ParentMail site or via PayPal.
You will also be able to pay with cash using PayPoint at local stores where you see the PayPoint logo.
During the summer we will send you an email that will enable you to start using your ParentMail account for payments.
We are doing this to help both parents and the school. It helps parents like this:
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
It helps the school:
- reduces the administrative time and cost spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every pupil
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- makes for easier communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
Your support in using ParentMail will help the school enormously, thank you.