If you are interested in a place for your child at Brightwell School, please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Applications for admission to the reception class for the academic year starting September 2017 can be made online or by using the using the Common Application Form (Primary) from the Local Education Authority. Applications are best made on line.
- October 2016 - online applications open
- 15 January 2017 - Deadline for on-time applications
- 18 April 2017 - Offer of school places sent by second class post and email
- 5 May 2017 - Deadline for accepting or declining school places, and deadline for receipt of late application forms, continued interest list forms and changes of preference
- September 2017 - start of the school year
Transfering or moving school
If you are moving area or thinking of changing schools, please do get in touch to arrange a visit.
Applications for school places are administered by the Local Education Authority. Information is available from school or from here:
Please contact Mrs Sindy Major on 01491 837024 in the school office, if you would like to arrange a tour of the school.