If you are interested in a place for your child at Brightwell School, please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Applications for admission to the reception class for the academic year starting September 2019 can be made online or by using the using the Common Application Form (Primary) from the Local Education Authority. Applications are best made on line.
- 25 October 2018 - parents can start to apply
- 15 January 2019 - closing date for applications
- 16 April 2019 - Letters (sent by second class post) and emails sent detailing the offer of a school place
- 3 May 2019 – Last date for responding to an offer and for placing a child’s name on a Continued Interest (Waiting) List in response to offers made on 16 April; and last date for late applications and changes of preference to be considered in the second round of the allocation process
- 12 June 2019 – second allocation round
- September 2019 – start of the school year
Transferring or moving school
If you are moving area or thinking of changing schools, please do get in touch to arrange a visit.
Applications for school places are administered by the Local Education Authority. Information is available from school or here
Please contact Mrs Sindy Major on 01491 837024 in the school office, if you would like to arrange a tour of the school with Mrs Lewis.