If you are interested in a place for your child at Brightwell School, please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Applications for admission to the reception class for the academic year starting September 2019 can be made online or by using the using the Common Application Form (Primary) from the Local Education Authority. Applications are best made on line.
- 15 January 2018 - closing date for on-time applications
- 16 April 2018 - allocation day: letters sent (by second class post) and emails sent detailing the offer of a school place
- 3 May 2018 - deadline for submitting response form, continued interest forms, late applications and changes of preference
- 12 June 2018 – second allocation round: letters sent after first run of continued interest list and late applications
- September 2018 – start of the school year
Transfering or moving school
If you are moving area or thinking of changing schools, please do get in touch to arrange a visit.
Applications for school places are administered by the Local Education Authority. Information is available from school or from here:
Please contact Mrs Sindy Major on 01491 837024 in the school office, if you would like to arrange a tour of the school with the Headteacher.