Our vision is for children at Brightwell School to be:
- Resilient as they aim for excellence
- Respectful in their behaviour towards others
- Reflective of their own actions
To achieve this vision, we recognise:
- Our responsibility to provide strong leadership and high quality teaching and learning
- The importance of our close and positive partnership with parents.
- The essential role of the school in the local community
- The strength we gain from our work with other schools
This vision is supported by our Christian values, beliefs and practices.
Our Values Board as created by the children
Compassion and Forgiveness