Our vision is for children at Brightwell School to be:
- Resilient as they aim for excellence
- Respectful in their behaviour towards others
- Reflective of their own actions
To achieve this vision, we recognise:
- Our responsibility to provide strong leadership and high quality teaching and learning
- The importance of our close and positive partnership with parents.
- The essential role of the school in the local community
- The strength we gain from our work with other schools
This vision is supported by our Christian values, beliefs and practices.