payment at brightwell
ParentMail: Online Payments
Our ParentMail facility enables us to accept online payments for lunches, trips and the After School Club. You can use your credit card to make payments. You will have a choice of doing this on the secure ParentMail site or via PayPal. You can also pay with cash using PayPoint at local stores where you see the PayPoint logo.
Benefits for our parents:
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
It helps the school:
- reduces the administrative time and cost spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every pupil
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- makes for easier communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
Your support in using ParentMail will help the school enormously, thank you. Please speak with Mrs Major in our Office, should you be having an difficulties using this facility.