All payments should be made via Parentmail.
Our lunch menu can be viewed here -
All children in KS1 receive the Universal Infant Free School Meals. From Year 3 families are required to pay for school meals.
Free school meals from Year 3 are offered to children whose parents receive:
- Income Support
- income based Employment & Support Allowance
- income based Jobseekers Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit provided your annual income as assessed by the Inland Revenue does not exceed £16,190 and provided that Working Tax Credit is not included.
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
How to apply?
Complete this Application for FSM Letter and return to the school together with proof of benefit so that your school can assess eligibility. Proof of benefit cannot be demonstrated by a bank statement or photocopies, only by an original of the following:
- Income Support - letter from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)/Jobcentre Plus dated within one month of application showing breakdown of income support payment.
- Income Based Employment & Support Allowance - letter from DWP/Jobcentre Plus dated within one month of application.
- Child Tax Credit (without Working Tax Credit and 'annual income as assessed by the Inland Revenue' of below the threshold figure for the year) - All pages of the TC602 Inland Revenue tax credit award notice for the current tax year.
- State pension credit - Pension Credit M1000 Award Notice.