School uniform gives our school an identity and increases a sense of pride and a feeling of belonging both within school and when out in the wider community.
- Royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan*
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress, shorts or trousers
- Dark socks or tights
- Blue and white checked dress in the summer with white socks.
- Shoes (black) #
- Royal Blue school fleece (optional)*
- Royal Blue school waterproof coat (optional)
- Blue school T-shirt*
- Navy shorts
- White socks
- Trainers suitable for indoor PE
- Trainers for outdoor PE
- Navy blue tracksuit or jogging bottoms and sweatshirt for outdoor PE.
- Plain swimming trunks or swimsuit, cap and towel - (KS2 children)
- School PE bag (optional)*
All children are required to wear black shoes to school. Shoes should be of a style that children can manage by themselves. Trainers, boots, crocs, flip flops and open sandals are not allowed.
Items marked * can be bought from our uniform supplier,
14 Cockcroft Road
Didcot OX11 8LL
Telephone: 01235 211011
All items of clothing should be clearly marked with a stitched-on nametag or indelible pen. PE Kit should be in a named bag and kept on your child’s peg at school during the week.