School uniform gives our school an identity and increases a sense of pride and a feeling of belonging both within school and when out in the wider community. We are very proud of our children and make every effort to ensure that they are smart, well presented and take pride in themselves. We expect parents and staff to help us to maintain this high standard.
All Brightwell branded school wear can be purchased from our official supplier Trutex.
To order uniform items, please visit: https://myschoolwear.co.uk/
Our main school uniform consists of:
- Royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan*
- White polo shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress, shorts or trousers
- Dark socks or tights
- Blue and white checked dress in the summer with white socks
- Shoes (black)
- Royal blue school fleece (optional)*
- Royal blue school waterproof coat (optional)
All children are required to wear sensible black shoes to school and should be of a style that children can manage by themselves. Please note that trainers, boots, crocs, flip flops and open sandals are not allowed.
Our P.E uniform consists of:
- Blue school T-shirt*
- Navy shorts
- White socks
- Trainers suitable for indoor PE
- Trainers for outdoor PE
- Navy blue tracksuit or jogging bottoms and sweatshirt for outdoor PE
- Plain swimming trunks or swimsuit, cap and towel - (KS2 children only)
- School PE bag (optional)*
Children should come in to school wearing their PE kit on the days which they have PE.
Items from the lists above that are marked * can be bought directly from our uniform supplier:
14 Cockcroft Road
Didcot OX11 8LL
Telephone: 01235 211011
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with a stitched-on nametag or indelible pen to avoid any lost property.
The school office holds a large amount of good quality, second hand uniform so do please get in touch with us if you are looking for some spare!