COVID-19 and Remote learning


In line with government guidance, we are closed to all children other than vulnerable children and those of key workers.

Parents received updated information regarding our remote learning offer on 5th January 2021. 

We look forward to welcoming all children back to school on Monday 8th March 2021. Our letter to parents confirming our arrangements for this return can be viewed here.


Risk Assessment

You can read our updated risk assessment for January opening under Tier 4/5 here.

You can view Public Health South East England's flow chart of actions to be taken in case of a suspected or positive case here.

An information leaflet has been produced for Parents and Carers by Public Health England


Visitors to Brightwell Primary School

In line with the government guidance, we are reducing the number of visitors to school during this time. Only essential visitors are in school and they are required to read our risk assessment and complete a Visitor Declaration Form for every visit. 


Remote Learning

Our remote learning is shared via Microsoft Teams and includes a pre-recorded videos, live meetings, use of Oak National and White Rose Resources. In addition to this, the school team makes weekly contact with families. Specific support for our SEND children can be viewed in our SEND Information Report.

Should you need any assistance in using Teams, please contact us at

Links to and websites offering further remote learning resources can be viewed here.

National Online and Safety has shared remote learning tips for parents and children.

Mrs Collier and Mrs Lewis are the contacts for the remote teaching offer at Brightwell Primary School.